- The park area between Plac Trzech Krzyzy and ulica Ksiazeca at night at the back of National Museum & Polish Army Museum (AYOR)
- Park Skaryszewski-Praga (AYOR) - can be really dangerous after dark!
- Public toilet of Zlote Tarasy shopping mall (next to Central Railway Station)
- Public toilet of Arkadia shopping mall
- Update 2007: No cruising anymore at Centralna railway station (WC)
- Update 2009: No cruising anymore at ulica Zurawia between Krucza and Plac Trzech Krzyzy
Have you visited this location? If so, tell us about it. Click here and let us know.
- Eddy wrote in January 2007:'I was in Warsaw in Jan 07 and checked out the main railway station. Toilets where closed and no guy or hustler (rent boy) in sight. Did I miss something? Where are the rent boys?'
- Reply from Slawek November 2007:'They moved to Western Europe together with waiters and plumbers ;)'
- Neutron wrote in July 2009:'I just wanted to let you know about a cruising place in public toilet of Zlote Tarasy shopping mall (next to Central Railway Station). Arkadia shopping mall toilets is a good spot as well.'
- Slawek wrote in August 2009:'Forget Zurawia street. Once full of rentboys. Now empty empty empty.'